Do you own a letter board? If you don’t know what I’m taking about, type the words “letter board” into Pinterest and you’ll know exactly what I mean. While I don’t own one of these creative outlets, I hope to buy one soon! I love seeing the funny quotes people post on their Instagram or snap on their Facebook, so today I thought I’d share a few of my favorites. If you own a letter board, these would be perfect letter board messages ideas for pre- or post-vacation.
Pin this to save for later
Letter Board Message Ideas for Pre- & Post- Vacation
My to do list pre-vacation usually consists of the following: get ahead at work, lose 10 pounds, buy cute vacation outfits, tan a few times, etc. All of the below letter board messages resonated with me. How about you?
- My brain has too many tabs open.
- Abs are great…but have you tried tacos?
- I want buns of steel, but I also want buns of cinnamon.
- If only my teeth were as white as my legs.
- This whole ‘having a job thing’ is really getting in the way of me living my best life.
- Going on vacation. Need 4 outfits. Packed 35 just to be safe.
- All I want for Christmas is you. Just kidding. I want a 3-month vacation.
I thought I’d throw in a few of these too!
- This is my resting beach face.
- Maybe if we sit really still, Monday won’t be able to see us.
- Travel is good for the soul.
- A balanced diet is an ice cream in each hand.
Because we all know coming back to work after time away is the worst.
- Dear summer, please come back.
- I thought the below letter board message of a year of travel in review was so cute!
- There should be sympathy cards for having to go back to work after vacation.
You should definitely know that I didn’t come up with any of these myself! I created a Pinterest board, so feel free to check them out here and pin away. Hopefully these letter board message ideas for pre- and post- vacation made you laugh and inspire you for your upcoming trips.