Welcome to week four of Fan Girl Friday! This series is devoted to introducing you to some of the best bloggers I know. If you missed week 1, week 2 or week 3, please be sure to go back and read those posts. Today I’m putting the spotlight on a fellow Ohioan who has a huge dose of wanderlust…Heather from Ohio Girl Travels (OhioGirlTravels.com)!
Pin this to save for later!
Question 1: Why did you start your blog?
- “I’ve always had a passion for writing and have kept journals throughout my travels. In 2014, I decided to start my blog as a creative outlet and to encourage others to travel and experience new things.”
Question 2: Why should people follow along with your blogging adventures?
- “I’m just an ordinary (and very lucky) girl who travels to extraordinary places. On my blog, I share my first-hand experiences, highlight local places, provide travel tips and share photographs to inspire others to travel.”
Question 3: What’s your biggest blog-related accomplishment to date?
- “It’s a dream come true that I can travel and share my passion for travel. The fact that I’ve been blogging for almost 5 years is probably my biggest accomplishment, I’m fortunate that people still want to read what I have to say!”
Question 4: What is your favorite blog post to date?
- “I would say my two favorite blog posts are “How a Solo Trip to Jordan Empowered Me” (https://www.
ohiogirltravels.com/how-a- solo-trip-to-jordan-empowered- me/) and “Road Trip Along California’s Highway 1” (https://www.ohiogirltravels. com/road-trip-along- californias-highway-1/).”
Question 5: What’s the best trip you’ve ever taken?
- “I find the positives in every trip and have visited nearly 30 countries and more than 100 cities, so this is hard to pinpoint just one trip. If I have to choose, probably Jordan and Israel, my train trip though four European countries this past spring and visiting Korea recently with my best friend who is Korean-American.”